INTELLECT'S TERMS OF SERVICE
Last Updated: 8th July 2021.
Welcome to Intellect. This Terms of Service is a legal contract that binds you, the reader and us, Intellect Company Pte. Ltd. (hereafter “Intellect”). It relates to your use of our website, mobile, web and desktop applications, dashboards, extension, and services including clinical and medical services. These shall subsequently be referred to in these Terms as the “Platform”. Our Platform allows you to, among other things, submit, store, and access certain data and other information related to you as applicable (collectively, “User Data”).
MODIFICATION OF THE PLATFORM
Subject to applicable law, the Company may change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature or component of our Platform at any time without notice.
PARTIES TO THIS CONTRACT
This Terms of Service binds the following persons to this contract.
Company – This refers to Intellect and may often be referred to as “We”, “our”, “us”, or “Company” throughout these Terms.
You – This refers to the users which may include individual, corporation, organization, legally recognised entity excluding minors and persons without the capacity to enter into a contract. Please note that you must be 18 years of age or you must have attained the age of majority before using or accessing our Platform. Therefore, our platform is not directed at minors. The use of this platform is void where prohibited by applicable law and we assume no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of age.
Employer – This refers to our Client (which may be a Company/Corporation/Organization) who enters into a binding contract to create accounts on our platform and enrol its employees to a selected program.
Employee – This refers to a person employed by our Client for salary or wages.
Our Services – This refers to all services provided for our website including clinical and clinical support services, coaching services, and medical services.
Digital Platform – This refers to our website, mobile, web and desktop applications, dashboards, and extension.
Telemedicine Services – This refers to the remote diagnosis and treatment of users through our platform.
Third Party Providers – This refers to providers, agents, and affiliates of both parties but who we may disclose personal information relating to our users. This includes payment providers, insurance companies, cloud communication platforms, and in the case of an emergency, hospitals or designated health practitioners (example, a medical doctor). Elaborate instances include:
Third Party Insurance Company – This refers to insurance companies that we or Employers may work with.
Third Party Coaches – This refers to professionals we may hire as independent contractors to provide coaching services to our users.
Third Party Medical Professionals – This refers to clinical psychologists, medical doctors, and psychiatrists we hire as independent contractors to provide clinical support and telemedicine.
Please note that we shall not be liable for the actions or liability of these third-party providers. Ensure to abide by their terms and conditions.
Subject to these Terms of Service, you may receive our services listed on our website and app including coaching sessions, success support, and other related services.
Upon registration on our Platform, you agree to the following:
- You must comply with these Terms of Service and all applicable laws at all times whenever you access or use Platform including any services made available through it.
- The Company and its licensors and suppliers hold all proprietary rights in and to the Platform and the information made available through the Platform, and the Company provides a license to you for the purposes of receiving its services subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service.
- We collect data from you to deliver our services as set out more fully in the Privacy Statement.
- You give us your informed consent to use the means necessary to provide you with our coaching services in compliance with applicable law, including remote-access communication features/functionality (such as video, text, or audio) and the information you voluntarily provide to us.
You understand and confirm that the Company is not a licensed medical provider and does not provide medical care, healthcare services or emergency services. We only provide coaching services and do not intend at any time to provide medical or healthcare services to you.
YOU AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM, ANY COMPONENT OF THE PLATFORM, AND ANY INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM AND OUR SERVICES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES, SELF-DIAGNOSIS OR MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH PROVIDER REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT.
YOU AGREE THAT: (i) IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF OR ARE SEEKING MEDICAL TREATMENT OR EMERGENCY CARE, YOU SHOULD CONTACT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER OR CALL EMERGENCY SERVICES IMMEDIATELY; (ii) WE DO NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL TREATMENT, ADVICE, OR DIAGNOSIS AND IS NOT A HEALTHCARE PROVIDER; (iii) WE ARE NOT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER, IS NOT AND DO NOT PROVIDE EMERGENCY SERVICES, AND MAY NOT CONTACT YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF WITH RESPECT TO YOUR MEDICAL CONDITION OR TREATMENT; (iv) DATA PROVIDED BY US THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER; (v) WE ARE NOT A LICENSED MEDICAL CARE PROVIDER AND HAS NO EXPERTISE IN DIAGNOSING, EXAMINING, OR TREATING MEDICAL CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, OR IN DETERMINING THE EFFECT OF ANY SPECIFIC TREATMENT ON A MEDICAL CONDITION; (vi) YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING A MEDICAL CONDITION; (vii) NEVER DISREGARD PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING IT BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU HAVE READ OR RECEIVED USING THE PLATFORM; (viii) WE HAVE NO LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ANY SURVEY OR RESEARCH/MEDICAL PROGRAM OR STUDY WITH WHICH YOU MAY BE USING THE PLATFORM; AND, (ix) WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, EFFECTIVENESS, OR CORRECT USE OF INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH OR IS GENERATED BY THE PLATFORM.
AGE OF CONSENT
You agree that you are at least 18 years of age or have attained the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you have access to this Platform. If you are below the required age of majority, you are prohibited from further use and access to this Platform. We shall not be liable to the use of this Platform by a minor or person below the age of 18.
ACCOUNT ACTIVITY RESPONSIBILITY
Users Account – In order to use our Platform, you will have to register and create an account (“User Account”). When creating your account for the Service, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your mobile device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure (for example, in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of your username or password), you agree to immediately notify the Company. You may be liable for the losses incurred by us or others due to any unauthorised use of your User Account.
System Access – You may choose to allow us to automatically retrieve data from your system(s). You hereby warrant that you have the permission, authority, and rights to allow the Company to access such system(s) and services and retrieve User Data therefrom by indicating the same within your User Account. We disclaim any and all liability associated with accessing and retrieving User Data from such system(s) and services on your behalf. If at any time you do not have the right and authority to allow us automatic access to such system(s), then you hereby agree to immediately disable such functionality within your User Account.
Account Information – You acknowledge and agree that we may access, preserve and disclose your account information and related contents if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce these Terms; (c) respond to claims that any User Data violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of Company, its users, or the public.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, we hereby grant to you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, royalty-free, limited license to install and use our platform on your mobile device for the purposes of receiving and participating in the services we provide. Users shall have no right to sub-license or resell the Service or any component thereof.
LOGIN INFORMATION AND ACCESS
We will protect all confidential and any personally identifying information that you may provide to complete the applicable online forms to establish your username/password or account with us (“Account Data”). You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete Account Data, and represent that you will not misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity. Company reserves the right to authenticate any information you provide. You shall be responsible for all use and access of the App by means of usernames/passwords issued to you. You will notify the Company promptly of any unauthorised use of your username/password or account or any other known or suspected breach of security, or other occurrence requiring username/password or account cancellations or changes. We cannot and do not assume any responsibility or liability for any information submitted by someone who has fraudulently accessed your account or for any third party’s fraudulent use or misuse of information submitted by you. You are solely responsible for providing accurate information so that you can be provided with the appropriate coaching services. We are not responsible for your failure to provide the information needed to provide you with appropriate services.
When using our Platform, you agree not to:
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Platform, computer systems or networks connected to the Service, or any part of them, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Service or any activities conducted on the Service;
- Modify our Platform in any manner or form, including but not limited to for the purpose of obtaining unauthorised access to our platform;
- Impersonate another person or access another User’s User Account without that User’s permission or to violate any contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Platform, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the App and the Service, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Platform;
- Access our platform if you are a direct competitor of the Company, except with the Company’s prior written consent, or for any other competitive purposes; or
Collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Platform.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC CONTRACTING
You agree that execution of these Terms of Service may occur by manifesting your acceptance of it when you use our Platform, and that no signature on a paper copy of these Terms is required in order to form a binding contract.
CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
You agree that we may provide you with notices and other disclosures in connection with the Platform by postings on the Platform and/or communications sent to the email address or mailing address provided by you when you registered to use our Platform.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES
Our Platform may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise you to review the terms of every site you visit.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, security, terms, compliance or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Platform is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Intellect, its partners, affiliates, licensors, and agents disclaim all warranties, statutory, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
We do not warrant that the functions contained in the Platform will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the Platform will meet your requirements, that defects will be corrected, or that the Platform or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We will not under any circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation losses or liability resulting from loss of data, loss of revenue, anticipated profits, or loss of business opportunity) that result from your use or your inability to use the information or materials on the Platform, or any other interactions with us, even if we or out authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. In such cases, our liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
In no event our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to these terms or your use of the Platform, including without limitation your interactions with other users, (whether in contract, tort including negligence, warranty, or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Platform during the twelve (12) months immediately preceding the day the act or omission occurred that gave rise to your claim.
Upon request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our partners, affiliates, use providers, licensors, suppliers, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, liabilities, damages and costs, including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising from any claims, actions or demands related to or alleged to relate to: (a) your violation of these Terms of Service; or (b) your violation or infringement of any intellectual property or other third party rights or any applicable law in connection with your use of the Platform. We reserve the right to assume control of the defense of any third-party claim that is subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us.
We shall not be liable for failure to perform any of its obligations hereunder during any period in which such performance is delayed or impracticable due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation earthquakes, fire, flood, war, embargo, riot, inability to secure materials, transportation, or power/utilities, intervention of any governmental authority, or acts of nature.
These Terms contain the complete and entire agreement and understanding of the parties regarding the subject matter hereof, and supersede all proposals, oral or written, all negotiations, conversations, discussions and all past course of dealing between you and us relating thereto.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless such waiver is in writing and signed by the Company.
In the event any term in these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such unenforceability shall not affect the remaining terms of these Terms of Platform in such jurisdiction or render unenforceable or invalidate such terms and provisions of these Terms in other jurisdictions. Upon such determination that any of the terms or provisions of these Terms of Service are held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, they shall be severed from the rest of these Terms and the remaining provisions of these Terms shall survive and be interpreted so as best to reasonably effect the intent of the parties and the parties agree to replace any invalid or unenforceable provisions in a mutually acceptable manner in order for the transactions contemplated hereby to be consummated as originally contemplated to the greatest extent possible.
GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Terms, including the conclusion, interpretation, breach, termination, or invalidity thereof, which we fail to resolve within reasonable time after receiving notification from you, shall be settled by the Singapore International Arbitration Centre in accordance with its Rules. These Terms of Service shall be regulated by the substantive laws of Singapore. The number of arbitrators shall be one (1). The place of arbitration shall be Singapore. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. Awards of the Arbitration Court shall be final and binding upon all parties.
MODIFICATION OF THE TERMS
We reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You agree to review these Terms periodically for changes. When we make minor changes to the Terms, we will update the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this page. When we make changes to the Terms in a material manner, we will update the ‘Last Updated’ date at the top of this page and notify you that material changes have been made to these Terms. If any such revision is unacceptable to you, your only remedy is to terminate your User Account.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, UNDERSTAND THEM, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
Last Updated: 21st February 2022
Employer – This refers to our Client (which may be a Company/Corporation/Organization) who enters into a binding contract to create accounts on our platform and enroll its employees to a selected program.
Third Party Providers – This refers to providers, agents, and affiliates of both parties but who we may disclose personal information relating to our users. This includes payment providers, insurance companies, cloud communication platforms, and in the case of an emergency, hospitals or designated health practitioners (example, a medical doctor). Please note that we shall not be liable for the actions or liability of these third-party providers. Ensure to abide by their terms and conditions.
Third Parties We Use
The following are third parties that we use to store and process data:
- We use Google Analytics to track usage patterns on our Platform in order to improve our services.
- We use Mailchimp to send Newsletters only to customers who have consented specifically to receive the newsletter.
- We use Twilio for any calls and chats, such as coaching sessions, that are done through our App.
- We use Onesignal to create notifications on our Platform.
- We use Amazon Web Services to store and process data obtained through our Platform.
- We might engage Third Party Insurance Providers to provide our services to you.
- Enterprise Service: If you are an employee, we might use Third Party Insurance providers to engage your Employer to provide our services to you
Modification/ or Changes
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this policy or the practices described herein, you may contact us at email@example.com.
By submitting your Personal Information, you consent to use that information as set out in this policy. This shall include and not be limited to disclosure to third party providers referred to in this policy.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Information We Collect
Despite the collection of personal information mentioned above, we may collect additional information when your Employer signs you up on our platform or when you use our platform. We may ask either you or your Employer to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include your suffix, sex, employeeID (if applicable), department, title, job code (if applicable).
How We Use the Information About You
We gather this information from you and your Employer to allow us to:
- Process your registration;
- Process your subscription;
- Provide access to the services we offer on our platform including webinars, behavioral health coaching sessions, and users support;
- Browse our website through your browser’s cookies;
- Deliver through emails our special offers on services we think may be of interest to you;
- Contact you to ask for your feedback and comment on our services;
- Notify you on all assigned or impending tasks on our platform;
- Process your Payment.
Also, we may de-identify users information and statistics to form de-identified information for the purposes of monitoring usage of our Platform and website in order to help us to develop our website and our services, provide insight to the Employers on users performance and stress level on workloads, assess mental and risk impact of users, and evaluate insurance coverage. We may also provide such de identified information to third parties including academic journals and external publications for research and analysis purposes. This may be different from our use to monitor and improve our services. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
Processing of Personal Data
The Bases on Which We Process Information about You are as follows –
Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests: We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or to us, of doing so. Where we process your information on this basis, we do after having given careful consideration to whether the same objective could be achieved through other means; whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm; whether you would expect us to process your data; and whether you would consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of:
- record-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our organization.
- responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response.
- protecting and asserting the legal rights of any party.
- insuring against or obtaining professional advice that is required to manage risk.
- protecting your interests where we believe we have a duty to do so.
Information we process because we have a legal obligation: Sometimes, we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation. For example, we may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order. This may include your personal information.
Log Files: Log files track actions occurring on our Platform, including but not limited to our App and Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Please note that our Platform offers “Do Not Track” features to manage the personal information we track and process.
Storage and Location of Personal Data
To ensure the security of your information, we use the following methods: Zero-knowledge encryption and transmission, SSL Protocol, SET Protocol, Automatic backup, Digital Certificate, Username/Password, authorizations to access management, and Firewalls. Please note that the internet is not secure and no system involving the internet and the transmission of electronic data is 100% secure. Nevertheless, we take all reasonable efforts to safeguard and protect your information.
We encrypt all video and audio communications on our Platform. This means that your video and audio conversations done through our Platform are secure and end-to-end encrypted.
Also, note that our use of zero-knowledge encryption for the security of your information may have an adverse effect on you in the event that you lose your primary device. If you change your device or migrate to a new device, some of your personal information on our Platform does not transfer to the new device. You may need to re-enter your information again to continue using our Platform.
In the event of a breach which affects your personal information, you will be notified within a reasonable timeframe of such breach and measures we took to rectify the breach. Note that you may request at any time to access and delete your information with us.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your information as described herein, we may disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- To satisfy any laws or regulations including Local, State, or Federal laws;
- To respond to requests, such discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies;
- As may be necessary for the operation of this platform;
- To generally cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users;
- If we suspect any fraudulent activity on this platform or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules.
- To Third Party Providers on whose behalf the information was collected for the purpose of providing services to you.
- To third parties we engage to provide services on our behalf such as processing transactions and operating services on our Platform. We have taken all necessary action to enter into agreements that require these third parties to protect such information and use the Personal Information they receive only to perform services for us.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, reorganization or similar transaction, we may transfer any and all Personal Information we collect to the relevant third party involved in the transaction, with your consent if and as required under applicable privacy laws.
- Enterprise Service: To inform the necessary Legal Authorities or Emergency Contacts about situations of imminent danger such as threat to life or reckless actions of the user that can affect other users, emergency crisis, suicidal tendencies, and other related actions by a user;
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your rights, please contact us
through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you, your authorized representative or your Employer. In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at email@example.com.
You always have the opportunity to opt-out of our communications with you or change your preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Service: If you have signed up through your Employer as an employee account, please reach out to your Employer to cancel your account. You may still receive communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our communications, as described above.
Your Right and Applicable Laws
You have the following rights to the processing of your personal information under relevant privacy laws including but not limited to Singapore PDPA, EU GDPR, and US HIPAA:
- Access: You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it and who we share it with. To obtain information and access to your personal information held by us, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Portability: You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
- Correction: You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request a correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
- Restriction of processing to storage only: You have a right to require us to stop processing the personal information we hold about you other than for storage purposes in the following circumstances:
- You believe the personal information is not accurate for the period it takes for us to verify whether the data is accurate;
- We wish to erase the personal information, but you want us to simply restrict the use of that data;
- We no longer need the personal information for the processing, but you require us to retain the data for the establishment, exercise, or defence of legal claims; or
- You have objected to us processing personal information we hold about you based on our legitimate interest and you wish us to stop processing the personal information while we determine whether there is an overriding interest in us retaining such personal information.
- Objection: You have the right to object to our processing of data about you and we will consider your request. Please provide us with detail as to your reasoning so that we can assess whether there is a compelling overriding interest in us continuing to process such data or we need to process it concerning legal claims. You also have the right, at any time, to object to our processing of data about you to send you marketing, including where we build profiles for such purposes and we will stop processing the data for that purpose.
- Choice/Opt-Out of Marketing Communications: You always have the opportunity to opt-out of our marketing communications with you or change your preferences by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the unsubscribe link (if any) found at the bottom of a marketing email to opt-out of receiving future emails. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information), and your account(s) on our platform are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your account(s) on our platform, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. To cancel your account(s), please follow the instructions found in the terms of service for the applicable Service. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
- Erasure: You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- we are processing it based on your consent, and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- we are processing your data based on our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
- you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
- Upon request for erasure of your data, it will take us approximately thirty (30) days to delete your data. We may send an update to you acknowledging the deletion. Please note that if we delete your data, it is permanent and we will not be able to retrieve such data. You may be required to create a new account if you still want to access and use our Platform.
- Withdrawal of Consent: Where you have provided your consent to us processing your data, you can withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com.